ARLINGTON, VA, US
Job Location: Crystal City, VA
Project Length: Long Term
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret clearance.
The person we are seeking will provide expertise in building User Interfaces, and Business Intelligence solutions and reports based on functional/technical requirements using UI/UX technologies.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work directly with senior Army Human Resources leadership on iteratively designing and developing user-facing HR reports.
- Elicit and document data requirements and specifications from functional and technical subject matter experts and system owners.
- Perform data analysis in ERP system (PeopleSoft) and understand data gaps as it translates into Business Intelligence deliverables.
- Develop and maintain standard design documents, test plans, test scripts, business process workflows, data requirements documents, and use cases.
- Implement complex enterprise system configurations and end to end design and development.
You’ll bring these qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another technically relevant degree.
- 1 - 3 years of technical experience building custom UI/UX applications.
- Custom web application should be able to retrieve data from Qlik via mashable API's.
- Experience developing reports/data visualizations with printed page form factors.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
Experience in Angular, TypeScript, Angular Material/UI Styles, Flex Layout, Observables, Angular Service development, Angular component, Route resolvers, Bootstrap controls, and JWT token authentication.
These qualifications would be nice to have:
- 1 – 2 years defining and delivering Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence capabilities.
- 1 – 2 years using different Data Warehousing methodologies.
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x, 9.2 preferred.
- Knowledge of Oracle databases, SQL and PL/SQL programming.