Remote System Administration (SA) Lead
NEWPORT NEWS, VA, US
Job Location: Fort Eustis, Virginia
Job Type: Fulltime Perm
Security Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
- The Individual must meet DoDD 8570.01 certification requirements for IAT Level II
- The SA Lead must have at least 7 years of experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting DoD Windows and Linux Enterprise Servers and Systems (Hardware and software) to include: Storage Area Network, Performance Monitoring Tools, Active Directory, SCCM, DNS, VmWare, and Certificate Authority Architectures.
- The SA Lead should also have 5 years of experience with managing (security and software updates) of a large Windows based Enterprise Environment consisting of at least 1K clients
- The SA Lead will have previous experience in testing, evaluating, and preparing systems for security certification under National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and/or RMF for IS guidance
- The SA Lead shall possess the following certifications: COMP TIA Security + and COMP TIA Server+.
- The SA lead will perform the IAT Level II functions described in 8570.01.
- This position is an IT-II position and the individual must complete a T3, submitted by government, with favorable review (no eligibility required)