Remote Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
NEWPORT NEWS, VA, US
Job Location: Fort Eustis, Virginia
Job Type: Fulltime Perm
Security Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
- The individual must meet DoDD 8570.01 certification requirements for Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level II
- The ISSO must have at least 5 years of experience in developing and implementing system information security standards and procedures in a DoD Cyber Security Enterprise Environment
- The ISSO must have experience in testing, evaluating, ands preparing systems for security certification under National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and RMF for IS guidance.
- The ISSO provides Cybersecurity oversight, guidance, and support to the general user in accordance with the requirements of the ATIS’s Cybersecurity program.
- The ISSO will perform the IAM Level II functions described in 8570.01
- The ISSO is an IT Level II position IAW AR 25-2 and hold a T3Personnel Security Investigation and maintain eligibility for a Secret clearance in order to perform Cybersecurity Vulnerability Management reporting via SIPRNet
- The ISSO must be familiar with Cybersecurity policy, guidance, and training requirements, IAW AR 25-2.