Financial Data Analyst/Research Analyst
STERLING, VA, US
Job Location: Sterling VA
Project Length: Multi-Year
Clearance: US Citizen and ability to obtain clearance.
Our client provides superior management consulting and IT services that empower enterprises to achieve their business goals in today's highly competitive market. Our goal is to seamlessly integrate into each customer's organization in order to fully understand their business and technology needs. This approach allows us to quickly deliver superior quality solutions while achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction on time and within budget.
The analyst will aid in the ongoing assessment of our systems. The results of the analysis will drive further developments and capabilities.
Obtain, join, scrub, explore, model, and interpret large datasets
Transform and manipulate large dataset to suit the desiered analysis
Create and present clear oral and written reports on the findings
Become an expert on name and entity matching.
- BS Degree in a related technical field (Computer Science, Math, Statistics, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL, data-mining or statistical software
- Experience performing data analysis and interpreting results
- Experience using two of the following for data analysis: Java, R, python, Matlab, or SQL
- Experience with analyzing financial data
- Experience extracting and converting raw data into actionable intelligence products
- Conceptual understanding of – and/or prior experiences related to – data profiling, fuzzy matching, entity resolution, and signal detection theory
Associates Degree and/or 5-15 years of experience