Remote Cybersecurity Network Manager (CSNM)
NEWPORT NEWS, VA, US
Job Location: Fort Eustis, Virginia
Job Type: Fulltime Perm
Security Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
- The individual must meet DoDD 8570.01 certification requirements for (IAT) Level II.
- The CSNM must have at least 7 years of experience in supporting, monitoring, testing, and troubleshooting Enterprise level Network environments utilizing CISCO network equipment.
- The CSNM must have at least 5 years of experience deploying, configuring, and sustaining VoIP technologies such as Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Content Center Express within a DoD Enterprise Environment.
- The CSNM will perform the IAT Level II functions described in 8570.01.
- The CSNM shall possess the following certifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- The CSNM will have previous experience in testing, evaluating, and preparing systems for security certification under National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and/or Risk Management Framework (RMF) for IS guidance
- The CSNM must be a U.S. citizen, hold a T3 investigation (PSI) and maintain eligibility for Secret access in order to comply with and implement policy received from the SIPRNet and the Government ISSM