FAIRFAX, VA, US
Job Location: Fairfax, VA
Job Type: Fulltime Perm
Clearance Requirement: Must be US Citizen and should be able to obtain clearance.
Our client is seeking a Business Analyst to join our team. The right candidate will have a proven background with agile methodologies, excellent analytical and written documentation skills, as well as great teamwork. Communication and collaboration skills are critical for our project teams to deliver quality IT systems.
- Gathering requirement for data migration, data engineering, API. Oracle is the Platform.
- Creating Reports.
- Requirements Documentation, JIRA/MicrosoftWork with business and technical resources to clarify requirements and propose solutions
- Document and maintain requirements and specifications throughout the agile software development cycle
- Create visual models, prototypes, or flow diagrams as indicated by project needs
- Adhere to agile processes and work with management to continue to improve organizational maturity
- Communicate effectively with users, team members, and mission users
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; related work experience may be substituted for the educational requirement
- 10+ years of experience as a business or requirement analyst.
- Applied knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Experience using JIRA
- Applied knowledge of the application development life cycle. Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies a plus.
- Ability to identify potential risks, impacts and software dependencies
- Great communication skills with proven ability to collaborate with colleagues in a cross-functional, team-oriented environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to plan tasks and track progress against an integrated team project plan
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent work-streams
- Sound business judgment and the ability to escalate critical matters to management promptly
- Experience with AWS projects.