Our client is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Our client vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements.
Job Title: Sr. Business Process Specialist
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA
Project Length: Fulltime Perm
Our client is the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sr. Business Process Specialist – SAP HCM (Payroll) professionals to support our continued growth!
- We are transitioning to SAP HCM and SuccessFactors. The ability to manage content, troubleshoot, and provide guidance for both internal and external developers is paramount to be successful in this role.
- SAP Modules – SAP Payroll On-Premise, SAP Benefits On-Premise
- SaP Finance knowledge is welcome
- Support for inbound/outbound interfaces for modules in scope
- Support and troubleshoot of RBP (Role Based Permissions)
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
- Creation and review of functional specifications (FS)
- Effort and schedule estimation, where applicable.
- Configuration of business requirement
- Unit testing and Quality testing.
- Production system incident management
- Impact analysis of quarterly release for functionalities implemented at Client.
- Co-ordination with Success Factors team to apply quarterly releases in development, quality and production system.
- Coordinate with Client to open up support messages, product issues with SAP HCM for resolving product issues
Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related field
Minimum three (3) years’ experience with SAP HCM and more specific Payroll b1305 (or higher).
- Direct experience managing content and evaluating content for compatibility with, SAP Payroll
- Troubleshoots technical end user, and systems issues within SAP Payroll
- Guide efforts in compliance with content development best practices.
- Provide overall guidance for testing content and usability.
- Support end user support to resolve system and application issues.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 help desk support .
- Review alternative forms of online content for compatibility.
- Support and coordinate the monthly item update process.
- Coordinate the introduction of new content.
- Ensure integration between content management server and items definitions.
- Create training content item definitions and linkages.
- Provide training and website management support.
- Support systems administration efforts.
- Design streamlined methods for managing and recording training program results.
Interested? Please contact email@example.com for immediate consideration.