Our client based out of Los Angeles (Downtown Arts district) is transforming the way people work, create, and collaborate. Our client’s radically innovative, immersive technology is changing the face of computing. It’s the only product that truly enables rich, real time collaborative work between users situated in the same room or across distances.
Job Title: Senior Front End Web Developer
Job Location: Los Angeles, California
Project Length: Fulltime Perm
Our client seeking a Senior Front End Web Developer to lead our small but nimble web team in the design and development of the web-facing components that drive our flagship product, Mezzanine. In this position, you'll be directly responsible for the evolution of the web dashboards, operating interfaces, and other customer-facing components that enable ease of use and customization of for our customers. This is a hands-on role: you should love the craft of building rich web user interfaces.
- write code daily as a member of a sprint team
- Help improve the quality of various web applications
- make architecture and tooling decisions related to the web application stack
- play an instrumental role in the hiring of additional developers
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications, preferably supporting complex software systems
- A stunning portfolio of production-quality web applications, each demonstrating a mastery of animation and styling techniques
- Had a hand in the architecture of multiple projects
- Built single-page web apps (including complex, multi-route ones), and know when and when not to use them
- Used WebSockets (or the like) to create real-time, multi-user experiences
- Have strong opinions about libraries and frameworks, and can explain why React is your favorite (kidding, kidding)
- Embraced automation, and used CI tools to reduce manual testing overhead to a minimum
Interested? Please contact email@example.com for immediate consideration.