Our client is an American consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America, founded in 1837.
In 2014, our client recorded $83.1 billion in sales. On August 1, 2014, our client announced it was streamlining the company, dropping and selling off around 100 brands from its product portfolio in order to focus on the remaining 65 brands, which produced the bulk, i.e. 95%, of the company’s profits.Our client’s future would be “a much simpler, much less complex company of leading brands that’s easier to manage and operate”.
Job Title: IT Data and Analytics Manager
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job Duration: Fulltime-Perm
- Our client is looking for leaders who have graduated with a BS, MS/MBA, or PHD in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Programming/Software Development, Operations Research or Statistics who have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action.
- Adept at leveraging Analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and actionable insights.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Experience in CPG/FMCG or retail sales is preferred but open to other industries with demonstrated track record of business analytics mastery.
Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Data & Analytics:
- Syndicated point of sale, (“scanner”) household panel data.
- Operations Research modeling or specialty area of research.
- E-business or social media platforms.
Interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for immediate consideration.