Our client is a Fortune 500 company, is a diversified, multi-national healthcare enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on under-insured and uninsured individuals.
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst (Web Services) – 1045708
Job Location: Chesterfield, MO
Project Length: Fulltime Perm
- Contribute to in the entire implementation process.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business needs and architectural improvements
- Responsible for build, test, root cause analysis, and complex performance tuning
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to multi-task on numerous projects and business demands
- Previous experience working with application development team.
- Previous experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Previous experience working with Atlassian products, such as JIRA or Confluence
- General understanding of programs, programming logic and architecture
- CBAP and PMP are plusses but not mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Experience with prototyping, business case development, Certified Business Analyst 1 (CBAP), and PMP preferred. Working knowledge of SQL, programming or scripting experience preferred.
Interested? Please contact email@example.com for immediate consideration.